If you do not agree to the policy, you should not use this internet website (the “website”). PITCO FOODS may modify the policy from time to time and pot those modifications here. Continued use of the website after any such modifications constitutes your acceptance of the modified agreement.
1. INFORMATION. PITCO FOODS obtains information from and about you in a number of different ways, including:
General Information. Some information ("General Information") is gathered automatically when you access the Website. This General Information (which includes Website pages visited, type of web browser used, type of operating system, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and similar information) does not identify you personally.
Personal Information. Some information ("Personal Information") is not gathered automatically when you access the Website and instead is provided by you voluntarily. Personal Information is information that is identifiable as yours, and may include without limitation your name, address, telephone number, email address, and other personal information to verify your identity, as well as financial information such as your credit card number. You must provide Personal Information to PITCO FOODS if you wish to purchase gift cards or other items, or if you wish to receive coupons, newsletters or other information.
The following are some of the kinds of Personal Information you may choose to provide:
Third Party Information. When you register at a third party website, and provide Personal Information to such third parties, PITCO FOODS may (pursuant to agreements between PITCO FOODS and those third parties) obtain such information to populate PITCO FOODS registration forms for use when you hyperlink to the Website; and
Email Information. When you send PITCO FOODS email messages or call PITCO FOODS by telephone, PITCO FOODS may retain the content of your email or telephone messages, together with your email address and PITCO FOODS response to you.
C. Cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by a user's web browser on the hard drive of a user's computer. Cookies can "remember" what information ("Cookie Information") a user accesses on a website to simplify subsequent interactions with that website by the same user, or can use that Cookie Information to streamline the user's transactions on related websites. The Cookies PITCO FOODS uses on the Website may be "session" Cookies that are erased when you leave the Website, or may be "persistent" Cookies that remain on your computer's hard drive after you leave the Website.
D. Hyperlinks. The Website contains hyperlinks to third party websites, including those to one (1) or more third party referral websites. This Policy applies only to General Information, Personal Information and Cookie Information, and does not apply to information collected at such other websites. PITCO FOODS is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites, and you understand and agree that those privacy practices may be significantly different than those stated in this Policy.
2. GENERAL USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. PITCO FOODS uses and discloses your information as follows:
General Information. PITCO FOODS uses and discloses General Information to understand Website demographics and content preferences, and shall do so without notice to, or permission from, you or any third party. In particular, PITCO FOODS may provide aggregate information about PITCO FOODS customers, sales, Website traffic patterns and related information to PITCO FOODS affiliates or third parties;
Personal Information. As further provided in SECTION 3 ("OTHER USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION"), PITCO FOODS uses Personal Information solely for purposes of administering PITCO FOODS business activities, providing customer service and making available coupons and other products and services to you and other PITCO FOODS customers and prospective customers, and does not sell or rent this information to any third parties other than those who are administering the website and mailing list as an agent of PITCO FOODS. This may include focused advertising, online banner advertisements, new services, promotions and other responses to you. PITCO FOODS discloses your Personal Information only as described in Section 3 of this Policy. PITCO FOODS may also use Personal Information to notify you about important changes to the Website or PITCO FOODS business, new PITCO FOODS services and special offers you may find valuable.
Cookie Information to improve the Website and better serve you and PITCO FOODS other customers, and may do so without notice to, or permission from, you or any third party.
3. OTHER USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. PITCO FOODS may use and disclose your information when legally compelled to do so, or when PITCO FOODS, in good faith, believes that the law requires it or for the protection of PITCO FOODS legal rights or those of a third party. PITCO FOODS does not otherwise use or disclose your Personal Information except as follows:
PITCO FOODS may use your Personal Information and disclose your Personal Information: (a) in the course of providing services to you; (b) to law enforcement; (c) to a representative of a payment verification service, financial institution or credit card company only when you have authorized such disclosure; or (d) to third party service providers, such as administrators of PITCO FOODS mailing list;
PITCO FOODS may use and disclose your Personal Information: (a) in connection with the sale, purchase, merger or reorganization of PITCO FOODS; or (b) when PITCO FOODS believes it is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of PITCO FOODS or other persons, or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on PITCO FOODS;
PITCO FOODS may use and disclose your Personal Information to notify you about changes to the Website or PITCO FOODS business, or new PITCO FOODS services and special offers you may find valuable; and
Any Personal Information you provide may also be collected by PITCO FOODS merchandise and service suppliers in order to process, bill and fulfill your orders.
PITCO FOODS does not sell your personal information to third parties, or use your personal information other than as described in this policy.
4. SECURITY STANDARDS. The security of your Personal Information is important to PITCO FOODS. All Personal Information is encrypted using certain secure socket layer ("SSL") technology or other applicable tools. If you have any questions about security of your Personal Information or the security on the Website, you can send PITCO FOODS an email at: email@example.com. PITCO FOODS expressly disclaims any promise or representation, express or implied, as to the company's security measures regarding Personal Information.
5. OPT OUT. If you have so agreed on the Website, you may receive marketing messages and materials from PITCO FOODS, including without limitation a "welcome" email and subsequent newsletters and other emails. If you do not wish to receive such messages or materials, you may notify PITCO FOODS of your preference by following the instructions included in each communication, by emailing, , or by contacting PITCO FOODS at 408-282-2200, or by regular mail at: PITCO FOODS Customer Service, 567 Cinnabar Street, San Jose, CA. 95110.
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY. The Website is not intended for the use by anyone under the age of eighteen (18). PITCO FOODS does not knowingly solicit and does not wish to receive any information from children.
7. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION. If you would like to review your Personal Information, contact PITCO FOODS at , or call 408-282-2200. If you need to make changes to, but not purge, your Personal Information, you may do so by calling PITCO FOODS. Customer Service at 408-282-2200, or by mail sent to PITCO FOODS Customer Service, PITCO FOODS, Customer Service, 567 Cinnabar Street, San Jose, CA. 95110.
You hereby agree that PITCO FOODS may use and disclose any suggestions, ideas, concepts or information (other than your Personal Information) that you provide to PITCO FOODS regarding this Policy, PITCO FOODS business or any other matter, without obligation to you or any third party.
8. MERCHANT SERVICES. You may be able to access certain information related to third parties at the Website, or via hyperlinks, banner ads, or "click-throughs" from the Website, regarding the goods or services of third parties (collectively, "Merchant Services"). You understand and agree that your access to or use of Merchant Services is a matter entirely between you and the associated third parties, and PITCO FOODS shall have no liability whatsoever for any such access or use.
9. ASSIGNMENT. PITCO FOODS may assign this Policy, in whole or in part, to any third party without notice to or permission from you or any third party.
PITCO FOODS and the PITCO FOODS logo are trademarks of PITCO FOODS, a California corporation, and may not be used without prior written permission.
If you have any questions or comments about PITCO FOODS or this Policy, you may contact PITCO FOODS at:
567 Cinnabar Street
San Jose, CA. 95110